Saturday, November 4, 2017

Planning Ahead.....

I am a lover of all things Christmas.
The fact that Hobby Lobby has Christmas out after the 4th of July is a bit over kill but now that Halloween is past, I am ready.
 I know that we should celebrate the holidays and we should not pass over Thanksgiving...but I am not.
 I love turkey, pumpkin pie, and family.  I can still honor that with my Christmas tree fully decorated.
I don't think it detracts from the meaning of the day.  
Christmas season is my favorite.  I overdecorate, over buy and over celebrate, and if I am going to put that much effort in to it I want to enjoy it...for weeks, and weeks, and weeks.
So, thank you Hallmark for Christmas movies that have already started and for the radio stations that are playing Christmas tunes.
Celebrate as you like...I choose Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment