Wednesday, July 8, 2020

To Go or Not to Go?.....



Parents right now are facing a tough choice.  I am so glad it is not me.
Amidst rising COVID numbers daily decisions must be made as to whether to send you kids to school or do virtual learning.
Masks, social distancing, lunch in the classroom,  how do you do recess and P.E.?
What if there is a positive case in the classroom?
Do you quarantine everyone for 14 days and then return to school?
What is happening?  When will this end?
As a part of the senior generation and those they consider most susceptible I have really been careful about what I have done and not done.  I make trips only when necessary.  I don't go without a mask.  Lysol wipes...always!
What is it going to take to eradicate this disease and move on to NORMAL?
Enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment