Sunday, April 22, 2012

Project Overload....

 I have become a woman on overload...a human possessed so to speak.  I am sure I have mentioned the fact that I have retired over fifty times in various posts and conversations and I blame that state of being for my absolute overloaded mind.  If you think I am only sitting in a lawn chair watching my birds feed...not so!  I am attacking everything that I have wished I had time to do and more lately.  Result...NOTHING accomplished!
 I am totally feeling like I have adult ADD, or maybe ADHD...the hyperactivity part being the most prevalent.  I have piles on top of piles of unfinished sewing projects.  I have started planning for our lake party.  The lake party stuff is on top of about 20 scholarship applications that are in the process of being reviewed.
 I can cut and paste, sew a seam, plant some of the flowers that are still the their original containers, or read a photo book. 
The problem is...I complete nothing!  Seriously...nothing.  I have more than 20 partially done things.  And...I keep adding to that list. 
I also decided it would be wise to work three days last week to help fund all of these projects.  Actually that was not bad.  Once again I caught up on all of the current trends.  I did not know that April 20 was National Smoke Pot Day, that there were three stages of sagging...beginner, intermediate and advanced.  The student that explained this to me was in the seriously advanced stage.  I am so not believing that this trend has hung on this long.  I say lets all go back to the tight roll jean that my kids loved in high school.  At least your pants stayed up and I was not looking at your underware.  I found out that the kids are contributing way too much money to the March of Dimes to hear Justin Beiber played on the intercom and that I want GREASE back! And I learned that I always can find humor in watching teenagers interact.  
So my goal this week is to finish something....anything!
I know I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment