Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Frozen.....

"FROZEN "... is not just simply the name of the current Disney hit at the box office.
"FROZEN" is our state of being here in the metroplex once again.
:(
I am pretty much tired of it.  I find myself singing the favorite song from the same Disney movie ...
"LET IT GO"
....but I am singing only about the weather.
Enough.....
We are home , school and work cancelled once again.  At this rate the kids will be in class until mid June, and as as retired teacher I know that that time will be really productive...NOT!!!

Once again, we went from air-conditioning to heat!
A little fire simply for the effect!
And because the day just happened to be National Pancake Day, we whipped up a few in the shape of Mickey Mouse just for fun.  Truth is Gramps just could not get much more creative than that!
We had a little snuggle time in bed with the Kindle....
Did a little artwork....

Had a puppet show....
Beautified all of the girls with a mani/pedi....

And created pizza masterpieces for lunch!!!!!

Papa John's...these girls are ready to run the show!
The best part of the day?
Brooklynn's game of let's play house....
"I will be the mom, and Gramma you be the dad.  You do what dad's do while I fix dinner....just go sit on the couch and watch TV.  Here's the remote."
That is classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment