Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Birthday Matthew Joseph!.....

What a big day for our precious first grandson.
He has been such a joy and as always, this first year has flown by.
What a perfect addition to his beautiful family.
His sisters adore him.
He is smothered by hugs and kisses every waking moment.
He is gentle, laid back, and loving.
He simply goes with the flow.  I guess that is what happens when you are number three.
Boy toys are suddenly appearing in a house full of dolls and doll accessories.  
Cowboys boots are a must.

And a pink car would never do.
A new blue one must be added to a garage full of bicycles, scooters, and battery powered ride ons.

I am not sure who you most resemble.
I think you are just uniquely you and that is a good thing.

You have been a gift.  You are not just the promise that there will be a continuation to the Shubzda name but a young man who will write his own story.
I hope I am around for many years so I can see that story develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment