Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Outside Again....

It has been awhile since I have gotten out of bed, fixed a cup of coffee and gone outside to SIT!
Truthfully, I sit every morning with my coffee but it is usually in bed with my electric blanket on and I dread putting my feet on the floor.
 Today was the day.
The day to go outside on the patio that is covered with dead grass and all of the neighbors leaves and enjoy what has turned out to be an 82 degree day on February 7th.
It is beautiful, No humidity, no wind, and just a few minutes minutes of total pause!
I cherish today.  Jimmy and Sara are at work and no one is peaking around the corner to see if I am still sitting!
Thursday another cold front rolls through and by the weekend we have rain in the forecast but this morning we have the beauty of a spring day in early February.  It is renewing and I am taking advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment