Monday, May 8, 2017

Batter Up......

A few weeks ago Finley told me.....in one of our more serious discussions, that this was going to be the best summer of her life.  I was sure it was because they were going to spend a week this summer at the beach.  I was so wrong!  "No Gramma, it is because I am going to play tee ball!"
Well, of course.  that outranks the beach anyway, right?
 Dressed for the occasion with pony tails swaying, these girls are formulating some serious strategy.
 And....she has the stance down perfectly.
 Don't think that this young guy couldn't out throw any girl out there!
If the only toys he had were balls he would be nothing but happy!
 I am not sure how far the ball went, but her swing was perfection.
 Between inning instruction!
 The dads have their own strategy!
 Charlie and Finley...nothing but cute!
 Post game huddle....
And game number one is in the books!
Hey Gramma...we won!
Does that really matter when you are five?

No comments:

Post a Comment