Monday, July 3, 2017

Meet Millie!......

  Welcome home Millie!
It seems like we waited an eternity for you to get big enough to leave your mama and come meet your new family!
Well, I think you like it here.
You whined for about 10 minutes the first time we put you in the cage and then you were out.
Wake up time seems to be shortly after 6 a.m. but that is okay.
I have just learned there are no late nights for me anymore!

You love being outside and running in the grass, but you do not like the sun.  Shade is a rare thing around here so our outside time is limited until after the sun sets.
As for Harley...he is not too sure yet.  I think he is hoping you go away!
You actually scare him a bit...you want to love on him but he is not a fan of that.
We all love you and I must say you have been a dream puppy.  Seldom an accident and you love to cuddle and have your tummy tickled.
I do think you fit so you are welcome to say.
Welcome to the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment