Saturday, July 8, 2017

Wonka Night.......

Well, I am sure Mandy and Tim are expecting a call from a casting agent any minute now!
Finley made her acting debut last night in Willy Wonka and she was a star.
My little five year old grandbaby took on this task, not knowing one single person in the program and  she just nailed it!
This tiny green haired Oompa Loompa did not miss a beat.
She rocked every single number.
And she did it with a smile that never stopped.


I truthfully think I can say without hesitation she found her calling.
Confidence, attitude???
Absolutely!!


 Huge thanks to Lory Stewart and her helpers who managed a cast of about 40 kids to put on this amazing show.  Not one of this kids missed a beat and the acting and singing were just about as good as it gets.
 
And Finley's biggest fan...her big sister who also thought Finley was a rock star.
Mom and dad...all smiles and so proud.  
My little Oompa Loompa I see great things in your future!

No comments:

Post a Comment