Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Real Fish Story.......

This is it. The is the story I have been dying to tell, and I am sure the story you have been dying to hear...or maybe not! This is about my REALLY patient daughter and her love of fishing. She can sit on the dock for hours, pole in hand, waiting on that really BIG one. Not me. Either bite now or I am moving on!! Well, Sunday was the big day! She got the huge one she has been waiting for and I was prepared
with my constant companion (the camera) to capture the picture of the one that did NOT get away!! No fish story here about the weight or the length..here it is folks! By Tim's estimate at least four pounds and a whopping 20 inches (I'm guessing)! I am truly surprised this fish did not pull her off the dock. It took both her and Tim to reel it in and haul it over for the mandatory photo.
There was much debate over whether it was a big mouth bass, hybrid bass, black bass..or??
Does not really matter, it was the catch or the season, possibly the catch of her lifetime and it was not going back in the water like most of her fish do. This was a keeper.
Dad to the rescue. Knife in hand, this fish has seen his last day of freedom.
Eat your heart out tournament fishermen. This was simply a minnow and a hook and a patient young lady...and it is dinner soon!













No comments:

Post a Comment