Thursday, February 7, 2013

Clearly Convinced.....

It has been a long road...a long road through doctors and dentist offices lately and quite frankly, I am getting pretty tired of spending time with anyone associated with the medical profession.  I mean, I have the utmost respect for them I assure you, but given the chance to do something else with my day my alternative choices are endless.
I have been on a hunt of sorts.  They are still trying to decide why eating has been a huge problem for me since I had unplanned surgery.  Through countless tests they have determined that my stomach does not lie where it belongs any longer. Interesting fact?  
Knowing that...the next step was to down a plate full of radioactive eggs (seriously) to determine where the food goes once ingested.  The answer...NOWHERE!  After 4 hours when 90% of it should have left my stomach 73% still remained. I am not sure how I should have felt with all of those nuclear particles traveling around inside of me all day, but I know it was a pretty spectacular sight on camera.
So....what I know...my stomach is in the wrong place full of food.  No wonder I throw up!
And my new tooth....it is in three pieces.  I cannot eat with it in my mouth.  So to ingest the food that won't digest, I have to take it out.  And while it was sitting on the table the dog got it and chewed it into three pieces.  Very true story.  Back to the dentist.  Two full days without a tooth and another hefty charge to repair it.
So, I am clearly convinced there is really no need for me to eat.  I am not quite ready for a feeding tube but liquid nourishment is sounding better everyday.....
I AM CLEARLY CONVINCED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment