Sunday, February 10, 2013

Would You????.....

Go stand in line with over 600 swooning teen age girls just to get up close and personal with the HUNK who asks women every week 
"WOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS ROSE?"
Well, as a matter of fact....yes, I would!  And ...yes I did!  I am not embarrassed, or ashamed, or humiliated.  I am living life differently lately.  My new motto:
Throw caution to the wind because you only live once.
Be a little spontaneous!
I am deciding to do what I want and when I can go hug on the man all America is in love with, well, I am going.
I am an incurable optimist.  I believe in Sean.  Just like I believed in Emily, and every other bachelor and bachelorette that preceded them.  I actually think this guy is for real.  I think he is an ordinary guy that really wants a wife and I think this time it will work out....remember I am an optimist! I also know that if he does not find love with one of the 25 women on the show (and please don't let it be Tierra) that there are another 500 plus available females at Freed's that would be happy to line up for a chance with this guy.
It was fun.  I have a picture and a rose.  It was a rainy Saturday and there was nothing else on my agenda that said I could not waste a little time.
Would I do it all over again?
Why, yes I sure would!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment