Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's Going On?.....

Oh goodness...it has been a very busy week or maybe more!
I have been going like I was young again and I assure you my body knows I am not.
So a quick recap of the last 7 or 8 days in an even quicker post!

B I N G O!!!
Sadly not!
Three $700 pots and we did not win one of them...not even the $200 ones and I would have been thrilled with that!
And to my surprise, no more dobbing on sheets of BINGO cards...like the rest of the world even BINGO has gone high tech.  No brain required, just a finger than can continually press "enter".

A L A R M S!!!!
Way too many!
Why on earth did I think it was a good idea to accept so many sub jobs this month?
Up at 5:15 am on way too many cold mornings....crawling out of my very warm bed and dragging myself to work when I would much rather be watching "Live With Kelly and Michael" and drinking a cup of coffee.

C P R?
Yes, an interactive lesson and I got paid to watch this session for teen parents on how to revive a baby.
I will take that!  I have never had formal training on this and with two grandbabies it is a day that was well spent. 
So, no complaining here about taking this assignment.
L A U N D R Y!!!!
Way too much!  I am so behind.  When you take a two hour nap when you get home from work everyday you tend to get behind on the essentials.  Yuck!
W E D D I N G!!!
Sadly while most of the legwork was being done last week, I was covering a classroom.
So much to do, so little time!!!
But...so much excitement over what lies ahead!
D O W N T O N  A B B E Y!!!!
Oh I am so sucked into the British soap opera.
So, while I am watching Season 3, I am also catching up on Seasons 1 and 2.
There is nothing like knowing the end before you know the beginning!
I am, however, among the 1000's of fans who are hoping that they come up with a way to revive the seemingly deceased Matthew before the start of Season 4.  You simply cannot get rid of the character that is the strongest draw to the show.  That is not how we do things in America.
B A B I E S!
Oh how I miss them!
It is time to redo the schedule and fit in a lot more time for hugs. 
This crazy schedule is just not how I envisioned retirement!

No comments:

Post a Comment