Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Independence Day America!!!!.......

 I LOVE the Fourth of July!  I love the red, white, and blue and anything that signifies the good in America.  I am patriotic at heart.  I love patriotic music and seeing a flag flying.  I know that despite the turmoil and chaos that seems to abound in government these days that America will survive just as it has done before.  That is the optimist in me.  And I look forward to celebrating Independence Day at the LAKE!!!  
 Somehow this year our view of the lake left a little...or a lot to be desired.  In place of water we have abundant sand and green overgrowth. 
You just need to be willing to hike out a little further than usual to enjoy all the benefits of the Fourth on the water!!!  And for a little fun in the sun...I am game!








Independence Day at the lake also means a totally awesome air show over the water with anchored boats and low flying aircraft.  Celebration at it's best!!

It also might mean a little game of tickle to kill the time between performances.....
 And what part if this activity would you not toatally LOVE1

It was a weekend of abundant blessings!
God Bless America and all who protect and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment