Tuesday, July 23, 2013

In Case You Missed It..........

Today was National Hot Dog Day!!!! 
 Since I recognized and reported on National Flip Day, I did not want to leave the ever revered hot dog out.
Sonic, 7-11, and other fast food establishments offered discounted dogs for those desiring to dine on the frank!
 I am NOT a fan of hot dogs.  Do not ever research the ingredient list or you might never put another one of America's favorites in your mouth again.  Everything that cannot be used in any other meat product goes into the hot dog, along with nitrates, preservatives, things that I really would rather not mention and FAT!
Oh yes,,,,,we stopped.  Who can pass on dinner for a $1.00?
Did I eat it...yes.  Why?  I am not at all sure.  It is disgusting meat by products, fake chili and cheese and heart burn on a bun.  Would I repeat the experience?
NO THANK YOU.....
not until next years National Hot Dog Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment