Thursday, October 22, 2015

Little Bride......

Finally...a new post on my almost non-existent blog.
Somehow time has snuck past me and as all these life events are passing me by.
 I forget to record them like I used to.
I really want to remember my little golden bride and spending the morning making a wedding dress for this special little girl.
Finley loves to sew!  That makes me smile because sitting at a sewing machines the greatest therapy ever.
  We went to the fabric store and after Finley touched every piece of fabric there was she chose this awkwardly golden cloth
 for the wedding dress she has been begging me to make.
It took us almost an entire day...or maybe we spread it out over several days, but we finally finished
this project. She was so proud.
Her patience is amazing.  She did not leave my side as we stitched and glued and ironed.
End result was an excited little lady with a big smile as she modeled her creation.
Her choice of a groom....her daddy of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment