Thursday, October 29, 2015

Baby Face!!.....

Here he is...or she is.!!
This is baby Shubzda # 4...proud parents are Drew and Heather.
This is their 21 week sonogram and was I ever excited when I saw it.
This baby is half way to their birthday and what perfect little features!
We are excited....as you might guess.  Two new grand babies due within 3 months of each other and we do not have any idea what we are expecting.  Who does that anymore???  My family of course!
Names?  No one is sharing.  So, we don't know the sex and we do not know what we are going to call  them when they arrive.  Anxiety is beginning to set it.  I am ready to hold that newborn and smell that new baby smell.  I am typically not a newborn fan but it has been awhile.  I enjoy every minute of interacting with a 3 year old and 5 year old but snuggles are getting few and far between.  
We are ready.  sheets are washed and blankets folded.  Bring on a new baby face!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment