Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Before It Is Thanksgiving........

Before I have time to push post on this group of pictures it is going to be Thanksgiving and then shortly thereafter Christmas.  Oh my!!
So many events crammed in a short period of time and I want to enjoy the moments not watch them whiz by.  
I had to have Mandy sent me pictures from her iPhone of Halloween because I forgot my camera.
Not typical for me.  It is always with me.  Not this year sadly. 
 My little girls went with My Little Pony and Team UmiZoomie themes.
My Little Pony I recognize.  It has been around since my kids were little.  The other theme....not so much.  But Finlet was a proud Millie and as long as she knew what she was that is all that matters!
I have never been a big fan of Halloween.  My kids were.  They did not go with a regular treat bag....it was a pillowcase for them and they did not stop until it was close to full.  Then they would come home and sort their candy.  
I intend to embrace the joy the kids find in the holiday.  I was possibly deprived of enjoying the holiday as a child...I do not remember.  Neverthless I will celebrate with them and enjoy watching them get sugared up...and then go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment