Monday, November 9, 2015

Coming Soon!.......

Remember the days of the first grandchild when you photographed each week of the "baby bump"?
Yes, so do I!
Remember #3 and #4 when you realized that it was almost time for one of them to get here and you had no pictures at all?
 A few weeks ago at our Sunday dinner we decided a quick few picks were in order...much to the dismay of my daughter in laws.  You see Sunday is their day to go lazy...no makeup and hair wrapped up somewhere in back.  They agreed to a pic if I would just photoshop their heads off!
The sad thing is, you cannot even see their bellies!  They are hiding their tummies well...though neither is actually very big anyway.  Tucked up in there are my grand babies to be...gender unknown.
I am anxious to meet them both and hope for safe deliveries and healthy little ones.  
A new one just in time for Thanksgiving....
what a gift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment