Friday, February 19, 2016

Condiments.....

So, this week I decided to dive into what I laughingly refer to as the "temple of doom".
Please note there are no before pics of my ever so nasty refrigerator.  
 On one of the unseasonably warm days we have been having, instead of enjoying time on the patio, I took on the task of fighting microorganisms and taking the kitchen fridge from filthy to fantastic!
 Two trash bags of expired products later what I discovered was that my refrigerator housed nothing but condiments and beverages.
We have 6 kinds of jelly, at least 8 different salad dressings, sauces, marinades, and drinks galore....but really no food.
There was some cheese and one package of lunchmeat but that was about it.  
We did not even have lettuce to use the dressing on and we rarely do.
I think everything that was expired or moldy is gone so now if you want some butter with your A-1 sauce come on over.  Just do not expect to find any food.

No comments:

Post a Comment