Monday, February 8, 2016

This Sweet Boy.......

This sweet little boy is two months old...well maybe a week past that in a few pictures.
The time is flying by and I am amazed at his development every time I see him..
He is nothing but pure love.  
 He is a snuggler....can't help but love that!
Believe me when I tel you I take every opportunity offered me to snuggle!
He is beginning to laugh and use his hands.
Babies are incredible little creatures!
 He took his first trip to the lake last week...and I think he is going to love it like his sisters do!  By summer he will be boat ready.
I am sure between his two granddads that fishing will be a skill he acquires early!
Yes, this is our little guy.
Matthew Joseph you are our bundle of love and our hope for the future as are our other precious grandbabies.  What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment