Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Reunited!.......

I jumped right out of my comfort zone today and went to the 30th reunion for the staff of Luna Elementary!
 I am not usually the go back and reminisce type of person so I can find a million reasons why I do not need to be there, but the truth of the matter is I did need to go!
 All of our family...including myself, was involved in Luna from the time they broke ground!
These people are my friends.  They educated my children.
 I think the beauty of staying planted is that you do develop "roots".
We have been in the same community since 1976.
This is our home, our neighborhood, and our family.
 I worked in this building and watched my children perform on this stage.
Maybe I am getting old and nostalgic....maybe I have always been old and nostalgic but I enjoyed the morning.  
Memories are good....and there were many good memories in those halls and with those people.
Thanks Luna!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment