Friday, January 20, 2017

Time For Trump........

I feel the need to enter this in my book of happenings for anyone generations from now that might wonder how I felt abut Donald Trump.
He was elected.
He took office today.
In an election that caused heated debates on Facebook.  That caused people to unfriend each other, that caused others to wonder if they even know their friends anymore because of the trash continually posted on social websites...the underdog is now President.  
We have NO idea how this is going to play out. 
 Will this be a catastrophe?  
Will this be what America needs to grow stronger and greater?  
Is this non-politician in way over his head?
Will I forever regret the first time I actually voted in an election?
Ten year from now I will know.
Today, I pray.
America is indeed a great country and I hope for the sake of my grandchildren the it stays that way.
Donald Trump, do what you have said you would do.  That is why I voted for you.  Stop being so impulsive, treat all with respect, and stay off of Twitter.
Please "Make America Great Again".

No comments:

Post a Comment