Saturday, January 7, 2017

You Are Five Finley......

It was the birthday she was waiting for...number Five!
I do not know why she thought that was the magic number.  The birthday that would make her grown up. I guess when you are little it finally means kindergarten is ahead and now you can hang with the big kids.
I love this spirited girl.
 She and her big sister are as different as day and night.  
She is outgoing, talks to anyone and everyone, fears nothing (including the dark), loves anything that is full of sugar (like her Gramma), has a crushing HUG, and is full of life.
She loves God with her whole heart and always wants to know why I don't go to "her" church.
 She really does not have much use for anything on TV, she would much rather play and have you play with her.  Dolls, dress up, games, play-do, anything!
She loves sleepovers especially if she can come by herself....and have her special time.  I gladly oblodge because those times are special to me too.
Our natural inclination is to hope they won't grow up so fast but it is going to happen, like it or not.
So...I intend to enjoy every minute I can because the clock won't stop.
Happy #5 Finley James.

No comments:

Post a Comment