Saturday, March 25, 2017

Clutter......

Because I really do not want to task my children with going through the massive amounts of clutter in my house when I die, tonight I am going through the hundreds of cards that are in my bottom dresser drawer...
and I am wondering.
I am wondering why I still have every greeting card that ever came to my house.
Surely it is a personality defect that I have never parted with a birthday card that Tim's high school girlfriend gave me.
Yes, I saved some of the special ones but the rest went in the trash. 
I might part with them too in another few years but for tonight one trash bag full is enough.
I am also wondering why in the many ways I am definitely a product of my mom, I did not inherit her tidy nature.  I know she is rolling her eyeballs in heaven.
Sorry mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment