Friday, March 3, 2017

Happy Birthday Adeline!.....

 I do not know how it got here so fast...one year old already.
 You are such a joy.
Gramps and I have been so truly gifted with four such amazing grandchildren.
We have enjoyed every minute of the time we get to spend with you.
 You are a true ray of sunshine.
You have a never ending smile on your face and I have seldom heard you cry over anything.
 You brighten our days everytime you come through the door.
 I cannot imagine how we could love you more.
 You took on this first birthday with gusto!
You woke up excited, just like you knew something was about to happen!
 It was almost as if you practiced with that candle and your cake.

 No one had to prompt you to dive into that smash cake.
You went face first into all that icing and would not let go until you had to come up for air!
 The only thing that got in your way was that beautiful birthday crown.
If mom hadn't taken it away I believe you would have finished it!
I love you sweet girl, and though it makes me sad this first year had gone by so quickly I know that there are many wonderful days ahead...and I know they will be filled with sunshine because that is who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment