Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bye Daddy.....

Tim is off to Virginia for training before he finally settles in Tampa Bay. Brooklynn will be without her daddy for about a month. In December they will be reunited in Florida and finally be able to unpack and settle and bond as a family unit. This has been a hectic time for the new little family. Little time to really get to know one another but she is just a baby and they will all adjust.

I, on the other hand, am sad. We will miss them all on Thanksgiving. I love the holidays. I love my extended family. I love the fact that we are all here and can get together. It is important. It is memories for everyone. The kids grew up together. I was not able to spend as much time with my family growing up because we were all over the United States. I love being together. We are growing...weddings, births, and engagements...I hope it does not change. We are loud and crazy and it is chaotic....and it is fun.

I am the family photographer. I love to be able to look back and see how we have changed...fatter, more wrinkles and gray hair...which is just aging!! Someday the cousins will have the same gray hair and wrinkles and laugh about how much they have changed. In the end it is good because we have had the chance to make memories and that is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment