Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Confusion....

I got out a can of pumpkin tonight to make a Thanksgiving dessert for our feast at work tomorrow...and there it sat right in front of my collection of Santas and gingerbread people. When did we start overlapping the holidays? I am the worst. By the middle of November, I have everything down from the attic and am planning my schedule to fit in getting all of my Christmas up. Is it because I just tend to put up too much Christmas? Do I love the holiday so much that I want to enjoy it for a month and a half? Do I just jump in to the HO HO HO spirit because I am making up for the fact that my mom waited until the middle of December to decorate and I have a childhood need that was never fullfilled? Radio station 103.7 has been playing Christmas music for two weeks. How do I know that? I am listening to it! I am as bad as Macy's and Dillards and every mall in town. Halloween over, Christmas begins! It is really not because I do not love Thanksgiving....I just over love Christmas.

Have to run and bake something for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment