Monday, May 24, 2010

The Scoop....

I am an admitted news junkie. I have a friend...Carol... she is my news junkie competition. We are always trying to outscoop each other. Every morning it is "hey, guess what I heard...yep, I one upped you today!" Well, Carol, here is the scoop IN AND OUT BURGER is coming. It is not only coming...it is coming to Firewheel Town Center!!!!! Like right up the street! The one and only in Texas and we get it right here in Garland. I do not know who managed that find but KUDDO"'S to you.
No more looking forward to a California trip to eat that renown burger...it will be here. Wow! For anyone who has never tasted the treat just get ready. You will be hooked! I have given up burgers but when this arrives I am in...I will be there...a lot!!!!
So, Carol unless you call me in the next ten minutes I have scooped you on this one! Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment