Monday, August 9, 2010

Blogcation.....

Yes, I totally made up that word. It is what I am going to take for the next week. It is a vacation from putting all of those random thoughts down in print. I hate it...but I feel like someone trying to keep fifty tennis balls under water at once. So much happening this week...all great but need to focus on matters at hand. This will be tough! I always have an idea I need to share.

I go back to work on Friday ...huuummmm..where did my summer go? Family coming! Yes, Tim and fam arrive this week and I am so looking forward to hugging Brooklynn for the first time in two months...and Tim and Mandy too! Best friends Ken and Cort come in Friday with their new baby who I have never met. Soooo excited to have houseguests!!! Wedding shower on Saturday along with an impromptu lunch for some of Cortney's high school friends and their kids. Then off to the lake for a birthday party. Quickly back to town and back to work on Monday. So...that is why I purchased a TO DO LIST...so much to write on it!!!

Lots to blog about when this mini vacation is over! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment