Monday, August 30, 2010

A Few Final Pics...

Yes, I know that it has been all about little "B" lately but I had so many pics from the "fams" visit that I had to put them all in separate posts!
It was so great to have a few days of visit time to just love and enjoy this little wonder. One of Brooklynn's favorite activities was to go to the back door and look for Ozzie (our Australian Shepherd). I think she was very happy she could watch him through the window. When you are 10 months old he must look like a GIANT!

It is hard to believe you could have so much love in your heart for this little human being. She is just a joy. I know I loved all of my children just as much but I think you have so much on your agenda when you are "mothering" that you do not have as much time to just relax and enjoy.

Goodbye little "B"...see you again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment