Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another Addiction......

It has happened again...
I have been pulled in....
It is like falling into a black hole....
Like being drawn in without being able to resist...
Like a magnetic force that pulls my Yukon and I cannot control it...... It is a frozen yogurt addiction!
The faux ice cream stores are opening up on every street corner and they manipulate you into believing you can stuff your face with the all the pleasure of ice cream without the fat and you fill your cup and EAT!!!!

Personally I am a New York Cheesecake fan.

They offer topping of every kind. I could go with the fruit...strawberries, kiwi, cranberries, pineapple and so on....But I am a fan of the heath bar bites. After all the yogurt is fat free. Might as well treat myself a little.

So...if you find yourself pulling into Yogurtland, Yorgurtville, Here's to Yogurt, or one of the other strip mall stores be assured that my car is probably being drawn in to the same parking lot. It is a force that is irrisistable!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment