Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brooklynn Fix......

Thanks to our friend Mister Sun we finally had a meltdown...after over 100 hours of freezing temperatures we were able to break free!!! That meant I was able to get a baby fix and hug on my grandchild for a few hours today. Had I snow tires I would not have waited so long to play with this precious child.
This weekly connection that has become so important to me makes me wonder how I was able to stand the months of separation we endured after her birth! Skype is great but does not begin to compare with the real thing!
With only a sweater and a hat we were able to go out and do one of Brooklynn's favorite things...play catch with Ozzie. She used to be content in our arms watching us throw the ball. No more!!! She is a hands on baby and now she wants to get ahold of that KONG and toss it herself.
She is even a master of demanding that he sit until she is ready to toss...and he is smart enough to obey! Gotta love that dog!
Like with every other activity she masters, it is toss and clap, toss and clap!
Really do believe she is related to Einstein....a baby genius for sure.
Just ask any grandparent if their grandbaby is not the cutest and smartest thing ever....and of course the answer will be "ABSOLUTELY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment