Saturday, June 30, 2012

Yes, I Really Did......

Oh goodness!  I had to go to Walmart today.  My mission was to purchase a molded plastic pool for the dog.  The heat is about to kill him and since our backyard in currently under construction (another post)  I had to purchase a vessel for heat relief.  I found one...easy enough.  I then purchased for bottles of wine for Jimmy (the $2.97 brand) and all of the above for myself!  I was astounded as I unpacked the groceries.  What was I thinking?  I have been in a non-sugar mindset.  It gives me a headache.  So what was this about?  Is is stress.....do I lack adequate seratonin?  Was I having an adrenalin rush of some sort....maybe I thought that I needed sugar to fight off the intense heat that was going to great me in the parking lot.  Is it part of the female psyche...when in doubt about anything please grab sugar.  Am I suffering a chemical imbalance suddenly?  I have read that infection and/or arthritis causes sugar cravings....that has to be it.  The Skittles are for Brooklynn, if there are any left the next time I see her.  The Hot Tamales are Heather's favorite so I better buy them too.  I have not had any Grandma Opals Apple Fritter bread in ages and it is calling my name.  Raspberry sherbet is fat free...please purchase.  It is almost the 4th of July so those red, white and blue sugar cookies are a must.  And everybody needs ice cream when it is 103 degrees.  I feel so much better.  Guess it was all necessary after all.  I thought at first I had lost my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment