Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sweet!.......

 SUITE!!!!
 I have been holding the golden ticket lately I think.  After residing in Dallas for 45 years and never attending a live Cowboy game, I have now been to the stadium twice in a month!  What in the world kept me from the experience for so long...maybe lack of the knowledge of what fun it is to be there in person...or maybe it was because any seat that would be fun to sit in cost about $400.  Either way I have always been an at home viewer and did not know what I was missing.
This past weekend thanks to some awesome friends we were invited guests to his company's SUITE!
 That is viewing at it's best.  I really though I was going to run into Robin Leach and his "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" camera crew on the escalator! It is plush leather seats, endless amounts of adult beverages, excellent food served all day long, free programs, and hand towels that were nicer that what I have at home (okay they were paper but they were a grade of paper that Bounty does not make...and yes, I took a souvenir). While I am making a list of all the perks of sitting in a suite, let me also add that there is absolutely no line for the bathroom.
 We were up close and personal with the huge video screen and had a great view of the field at the same time.  
It was an unforgettable afternoon.  Working for the Dallas Police Department does not necessarily come with a lot of perks but having a son with great company tickets and friends with connections has enabled this football fan to check....
Attend a live Cowboy Game
off the bucket list!!!
 Anytime you end a day in a suite with a Cowboy win and a hot brownie Sunday and ice cream you know life is good....and even better with special friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment