Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can You Say.....Finally?......

It was a long time coming....a LONG time.  It might have been I was much more impatient than Heather was while we waited for Drew to take the big step.  Maybe in her mind she knew it would happen someday.  As for me, I was afraid Heather would just become frustrated after almost three years and LEAVE!  And if that happened I would loose the prospect of having a perfectly wonderful daughter in law.
BUT......
Relax Mama
Heather has a ring and Drew officially has a fiance. That seems a bit funny when it is your youngest but my youngest is now 28 so I don't think he jumped the gun!  I see happiness, in both faces.  It feels so good.  That is all we desire as parents is to see true happiness.  Sometimes the road to getting there is a bit bumpy but that is what makes the finish line even better.
Congrats almost new family member!  We love you and think you are a perfect fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment