Friday, April 19, 2013

Almost A Bride.....

 I have to say...I was not sure I would ever see the day when we would be only six weeks away from celebrating the wedding of my youngest son.  Oh Hallelujah!!!!!  He found a wonderful girl to be his Bride and our family is ready to welcome a new member very soon!!
We are so blessed to be able to celebrate with family.  I can never say enough about how gracious Jimmy's sisters always are.  We never miss a chance to "shower" an incoming family member be it bride or baby!
I have decided that we should institute a new tradition.  After 42 years of married bliss I think I deserve a shower too.  Time to be out with the old and in with the new!  I could be on board with some of these great things.  I just have to do some major discards before I add anything else to my cabinets!

We are anxious...it will be a family affair.  Drew and Heather have tailored it to fit them and I am ready for some "I DO'S"!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment