Sunday, April 28, 2013

PINTEREST Made Me Do It......

For all of my dear friends whose lives revolve around hours on PINTEREST, today is for me...and maybe for you.  I am on a mission to really read one board a week and clean it up.  I pin incessantly and have no
 earthly idea what is on there.  It must be like the thrill of the chase.  I have to search and research for great new ideas each night ...or I just can't sleep!  So it was time to go back and view what I had collected and I started on "pinned" quotes.
It is surely easy to tell what time of the day it was when this thought grabbed ahold of me and said  "PIN ME!"
I must have at least run out of the house with gusto that morning...probably did not return that way.!
Hmmm......I can usually find a few of those at work...and other places.  Everything is a problem.  Smile and move on.  Yes, life is too short!
Well anyone whose knows me, knows that that is how I come. 
Sometimes I wear a long sleeve shirt if it is below 32 degrees but I never give up the flip flops...and life is indeed better in Yellow Box!!!
Straight up written for me.  There are days when the filter on my mouth just dissappears.  I try.  I think I am improving....but things just escape before I process.  I think it is a good thing that I stay connected with God because there are days He saves my friends much embarrassment.....so keep monitoring me God.  I am not quite there yet.
The perfect day with a granchild....justification for silly and ridiculous!
No words needed here.  I know how strong I am. And I thank God and my parents for the gift of strength.  I was taught well.

The only way to deal with a boatload of baggage....let your heart smile.  Someday the answers will all be clear.
Thank you Louis Armstrong...well said....for no matter what , IT IS a wonderful world!

No comments:

Post a Comment