Thursday, April 4, 2013

Perfect Day......

 
It is oh so dreary here today. It is an early April wintery type day. It is a do not venture out of the house if you do not have to day.  It is what I would imagine it would be like to live in the state of Washington.  I personally would not be too happy there because I pretty much function according to the weather.  Waking up to sunshine in the morning always promises I am going to have a great day no matter what is on my agenda.
BUT...we need rain...lots of rain!  We have dried up lake and it is not looking promising for fun at Cedar Creek this summer if we do not have some serious downpours soon....so...some days you just have to stay inside, enjoy the dreary, and CREATE YOUR OWN SUNSHINE!
Laugh!

 Be super silly.
 Accessorize.
And giggle...
We stayed in today and created our own sunshine!
What a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment