Saturday, May 18, 2013

Where Did It Go????.......

I am suffering from blog brain freeze.  I have a total lack of creative cells at work right now.  I do not lack activity to talk about, I just lack coherence in the right or left side of my brain to hammer out what has been happening.
The family is simply on over load....it is three weeks prior to a wedding and everyday life does not take a time out so you can focus solely on burlap silverware bags and wedding programs.
Time is needed to squash in scholarship interviews for Matt's yearly scholarship, my newly found devotion to Meals on Wheels, dentist appointments (step two of an implant), time out to recuperate from that, a family confirmation, and so on and so on.....
But...there is always time to review the many "CHEESE" faces of Finley we photographed this week.  She is nothing but fun and you can always set aside the critical projects to laugh a little at her developing personality.  She is such a blessing!









God is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment