Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Here Comes Peter Cottontail......

And the rest of the family because it is Easter and we love getting together when it is time to celebrate a holiday!
 Sadly, I remember hiding eggs for these girls and watching them fill their baskets..like yesterday :(
Now they are hiding the eggs for another generation of babies....
and I really don't think I got any older so how exactly did this happen?
 I really have no verbiage for these pictures of my "girls".  I just want to look back someday and remember  their little faces because sadly like my nieces above they will be big faces way to soon.
 So, enough of the mushy.  If you think four little kids are going to wait to long after dinner is finished to get out and hunt eggs, well you have forgotten your childhood!  Packing up leftovers will have to take a back seat for now because there were four little kids waiting with Easter baskets in hand!




 What's wrong with this picture?  
Actually nothing but it would be much nicer if we had the WHOLE family in it.  
Next year we will have Tim home and hopefully the Bergeson's (all six of them) back in Texas where they belong!  We are lucky to be able to get together and to all enjoy each others company.  We laugh and tell stories and maybe have a few too many glasses of wine, but we are family and that is what holidays are about!

 And just as an added bonus...
Texas bluebonnets in full bloom for a perfectly beautiful Easter Day.




"Uncle Drew, jumping in that pool with all my clothes on was not the best idea I ever had.  If you don't mind maybe you could just not tell my daddy what I did."

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love,  joy,  peace,  patience,  kindness,  goodness,  faithfulness,  and gentleness"
                                 Galatians 5:22-23

No comments:

Post a Comment