Sunday, July 20, 2014

Just Another Day In Paradise!!!.....

I woke up this morning and looked out the window at my backyard and smiled.  My plants look great. I love my yard and the rain has kept everything from drying out and dying.  That means a little more life in the flowers I LOVE so much!
Then I saw this picture...PARADISE!!
Not my backyard and nowhere I have ever been.
Might be a nice place to visit though!
I have not been here either but a week in this hut might be like the best PROZAC ever!
Africa is another place I have never been, though Tim is in the middle of this now, and knows this way of life is real.  What I am betting is that these people may wish for better, but they know this is what they have and they are happy with it.  Maybe they are happier than those of us that have it all.
 I know that a few days with these precious girls and the flowers growing in my backyard is "my paradise" and I am very, very lucky.
Lucky enough to wake up and think....
Just another day in Paradise...my way!


"Blessed are the people who who know the joyful sound!  They walk, Oh Lord, in the light of your countenance.  In your name they rejoice all day long, and in your righteousness they are exalted."         Psalm 89:15-16



No comments:

Post a Comment