Saturday, February 7, 2015

Oh Finley!!!!........

I have a problem!  And which one would that be you ask?  It would be the one that says that I NEVER know where my car keys are or where my phone is.  They are lost continually but on a normal day I say a quick prayer in my hysteria and they suddenly appear.  So Wednesday as I got ready to teach a class at church I looked and no keys anywhere.  As I am ALWAYS running late, I grabbed the spare and headed out of the house with my usual request to God..."you know I am always in a rush, please let my car keys show up somewhere when I get home".
Upon arriving home I scoured the house, the garage, drawers, cabinets, under everything, around everything and they were simply nowhere.  Again Thursday repeat the whole process and pray madly for my keys to be found.  And again on Friday with promises to God to give the money to church if I could just have my keys back.  St. Vincent de Paul needs the money much worse than Reliable Chevrolet.  NO KEYS!
I give up.  I have to have a spare set because the ones I use are always lost...so I headed to the dealership and bought a new key and transmitter...$173.00 plus $40 to have the transmitter set.  YIKES and oh dang!!!!
Off to the service center to have the transmitter set but they were running behind so it would be an hour until they got to me.  Have to pick up the grandkids so I will just have to come back...dang again!
Picked up the little "specials" and what do you know.  There in Finley's car seat were my keys.  She was so proud of herself and I was SOOOOO happy that the dealership did not have time to set the transmitter.  I cannot return the key but I did return $133.00 worth of the purchase and with a smile on my face wrote a check to church.  A promise is a promise!!!  And my keys are back where they belong and Finley's reward was bubble gum ice cream from Braums!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment