Saturday, February 28, 2015

Frozen........

 Yes, we are and we have been.  I am about ready to "Let It Go"!
It is time for Anna to pack up her secret powers and take her fascination with all things ice back to the Disney Studio.  We went from a week of 70 degree highs to a week of nothing but Thundersleet and snow and it is time for the sun to return.
 I admit to a fascination with snow.  It is that beautiful peace when everything is covered with white and seems so clean and peaceful.  It makes you take time to slow down and be content with what is inside the four walls of your house. Being homebound with a pile of book and Netflix is fun...for a day or two.  I am simply the best at entertaining myself.  BUT...there comes a time when enough is enough and I am there!
 The snow in this lawn chair is a gentle reminder that there are still hints of Christmas that have not been put up.  I have procrastinated until the snow flakes on the pillow finally seem totally appropriate. Too cold to go out and get it now! 
 Our resident Big Ugly dog is in snow heaven....licking up the white powder wherever he can find it.
It takes a village to get him in the house and then he just stands at the door looking woefully outside waiting to indulge himself in the snow again!
As for me...I am down to the last movie I can find on Netflix that looks like it is worth my time and then I am simply going to be forced to get out of my pajamas and take a shower and hope for some sun.....
Calgon take me away!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment