Saturday, June 10, 2017

Coming Soon!......

I have no reasonable explanation why I think having another dog is a good idea.
I fought replacing our pet after Max died.  We are too old, it just means extra clutter, potty training again, fur to vacuum up, ect.  I broke down and we got Harley.
I like the dog but he has not really formed any attachment to anyone but Jimmy and that makes Sara a bit sad.
What to do.....on impulse one Monday morning just research the internet and decide you need to buy a cocker spaniel.
So I did.
In three weeks this precious puppy will be calling our house her new home.
We are prepared.  We have read the Cocker Spaniel manual and we think she is just the dog we need.
We have cleaned our puppy cage, bought new bedding, and discussed names until I am at a major level of stress over it.
I think we have locked in on the winner.
MILDRED ROSE
After all a pedigree puppy needs a fancy name.  
She will go by Millie of course.
We can't wait to get her home!

No comments:

Post a Comment