Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Love the 4th of July!!!.....

 I don't know what it is about the 4th of July that I love so much, but I think much of it has to do with the red, white and blue!
 Yes, the celebration of the birthday of America is awesome.  Despite the chaos that seems to exist in our world to today, I am still glad to be an American.  I have traveled.  Not so much extensively but enough to know I always want to come home.  
Somehow we will get past no more Obamacare, establishing new health care, Donald Trump's bad hair, and all of the other crazy things that plague us in the USA.


Seriously...I think what I love is the red, white, and blue!
Flags, food, swimsuits, door decorations, yard decor, and everything else.
I took a look at the colors of other countries and there just aren't any others that speak to me like ours does.  
So, this week I am cooking and everything on the agenda will be colorful...
red, white, and blue colorful!

No comments:

Post a Comment