Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fruitful Day!......

It is officially summer.  Well I know the calendar says that summer is not official until June 21 but who waits that long to start celebrating?  
I always loved summer when my kids were little.  No official bedtime, sleeping late, lunch whenever we felt like it and those great Wet and Wild passes.
My goal the summer?  Just to enjoy every minute wth my grandkids!
Today we headed to Terrell, Texas to enjoy Ham Orchards.  I have never been and since it is in Terrell I had to have a driver....thank heavens for Mandy.
What a great place to visit!
Rows and rows of blueberries and big buckets so you can pick your own.
So who knew blackberries started out looking like raspberries?
And who enjoyed it as much as I did...these kids did.  
They had full buckets and blue fingers and thought it was great.
Lunch was peach pulled pork followed by peach ice cream of course and my was it all yummy!

With full bellies we enjoyed rocking on the back porch before we headed back to Dallas with bags of fruit and full tummies.
Another field trip in the books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment