Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gotta Love Green....

When I first decided I needed an outlet for my thoughts and a Blog seemed like a reasonable idea, I was faced with concerns that I might not be able to find many things that I needed to address. I was wrong!!!! Having no shortage of ideas that stray through my cluttered mind, I am always finding something I want to say.

Today it is green lights! The older I get, the slower I get. I am consistently running late for work. I get up in plenty of time. I just can't move very fast anymore!!! I have to check email, empty the dryer, and maybe look at the food section in the paper...before I can brush my teeth and put on makeup. So when the workday begins at 7 am, I am usually just jumping in the car at 6:50 am...and it is a 20 minute drive. Today was no different...late again! But today every single traffic light was green...all 5 of them!!! I was in the parking lot on time with a grin on my face that made people wonder. I mean it is three days until students arrive so why am I so happy...simply, ALL GREEN LIGHTS!!! Yes, the whole staff thought I was crazy but maybe I am on to something. If you can find pleasure in green lights then it is easy to have a good day. I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment