Saturday, August 8, 2009

This Says It All....

With only about 7 weeks to go until baby Shubzda's arrival, it is hard to not be anxious. It is also hard NOT to shop!!! Sara and I ran some errands today and of course we are drawn to the baby department in each and every store we visit!!! Sara is definitely thinking "pink"!!! I am just thinking...GET HERE! Mandy and Tim do not want to know what they are having. It is a choice they made before the baby was ever even conceived. Why do we all think that is odd? Technology gives us insight into everything now, even the sex of our children as early as 14 weeks into a pregnancy. I did not know what any one of the four I was carrying were and they arrived with clothes to wear and a place to sleep just the same. The nursery did not have to be pink or blue or have a sports theme or a pink crib set. Yellow and green worked for us. There are so few real surprises left in life and this is a huge one, and will be for everyone. So instead of calling and saying "she is here" or "he is here" they will call everyone and say.."guess what we have"!!! It makes the anticipation on my end even more exciting. I am eager to see Tim walk out of the delivery room with new baby in tow and say "look guys...Matthew is here, or Brooklynn is here". What a day that will be. Do I have a preference? I might have in the beginning but now I am just wanting a safe and healthy birth and the gift of being able to be there when the baby comes. Pink, blue???? Does not matter. I will be the happiest person on the planet whichever arrives. And after he or she is here....then I can shop!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment