Thursday, June 10, 2010

Little "B" and Gramps.....

Mandy and Brooklyn are in town and today they came over to hang out with Gramps and I....well, Brooklynn came over to hang out with Gramps. I am not really sure where I fit in but I think I was just there to observe and change the diapers!!! Early morning bottle, a mouth full of milk and two beautiful little teeth. What fun to play "see food". Great trick you taught her Gramps!
Then it was time for a little get to know you time. They had intense conversation about something. I am not sure what it was but it was surely a subject they were both interested in...probably wondering what was going to happen to Baylor now that the Big 12 Conference is imploding.
Brooklynn had definite thoughts on the matter...after all her mom is a Baylor grad.Another bottle and then a stroll through the house. There was a lot of new territory to explore...have not been here in awhile.
Thanks for hanging out with us Brooklynn!!! Next time I am going to send Gramps to work so we can have some "one on one" ourselves!!!




1 comment: